We will continue to bring you updated information regarding our preferred hotels and accommodations for the 2015 race. The accommodations listed below have offered special race rates in the past. We will add information on 2015 specials as it becomes available.
View details on the Marriott website.
Experience the finest in Southern hospitality at Jackson’s premier guest hotel! The Jackson Marriot is located in the heart of downtown Jackson, just blocks from the start/finish area of the Mississippi Blues Marathon. It was named 2009/2010 Hotel of the Year in Jackson and offers travelers an elegant and relaxing atmosphere. Guest rooms feature city views, phone, voice mail, high speed internet, coffee-maker and more. The hotel is a short distance from Jackson’s top tourist attractions and is just 15-minutes from Jackson Evers International Airport.
As a participant of the Mississippi Blues Marathon, the Jackson Marriot is proud to offer:
- Late checkout (upon request)
- Grab & Go morning snacks in the lobby
- Full breakfast buffet in the Bistro 200
- Special runners' menu Friday night pre-race
Distance to Start/Finish - .3 miles
Hilton Garden Inn
View details on the Hilton Garden Inn website.
Located in the historic district of Downtown Jackson, Mississippi, the chic Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown is an elegant hotel for business and pleasure. Built in 1923 as the King Edward Hotel, this historic Mississippi landmark is within walking distance of the start/finish area and only two blocks away from the city’s top attractions, such as the Jackson Convention Complex (our pre-race expo venue), Governor's Mansion, State Capitol, and the Museum of Art and Planetarium. Enjoy warm southern hospitality and modern luxury!
Our Historic Jackson Hotel features:
- 6,000 Sq. Feet of Event Space
- King Edward Grill & Room Service
- King Edward Bar
- Complimentary 24 hour Business Center
- Complimentary Weekday USA Today® Newspaper
- Remote Printing
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
Distance to Start/Finish - .5 miles
Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown
Visit the Sleep Inn website.
On Your Mark, Get Set, Run! ... to the Sleep Inn & Suites located in the heart of downtown Jackson. Runners can rest up for the race on our pillow top mattresses and enjoy complimentary hot breakfast complete with bacon, eggs, grits, waffles, omelets, coffee and more. Enjoy all the amenities Sleep Inn has to offer:
- Free parking
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave, refrigerator and flat screen TVs
- Guest laundry on-site
- Business center, evening reception, fitness center and much more
- 1:00 p.m. check-out day of race
Distance to Start/Finish - .5 mile
Cabot Lodge Millsaps
View details at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps website.
In previous years, the Cabot Lodge has offered a special rate to runners and their families. The rate included a choice of room with a king bed, two double beds, or a handicap accessible room with a king bed. The Cabot Lodge has also offered a 1:00 p.m. check-out on the day of the race. Check back soon for 2015 details on this hotel.
Featured Amenities Include:
- Complimentary hot breakfast featuring bacon, eggs, biscuits, sausage, fresh fruit, cereals, granola, yogurt & more
- Breakfast to start at 5:30 AM the day of race to accommodate race participants
- Free parking
- Hospitality Reception each evening with complimentary beer, wine, cocktails & popcorn
- Guest Laundry Facility & Services
- Indoor Corridors
- Fitness Facility, Business Center, Free Wireless Internet
Distance to Start/Finish - 2.3 miles